Turned the fan off and used a blanket for the first time in a while last night. Can feel it getting colder in the morning too now.

Still, it's very comfortable for me at least.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

nice n sunny again today……I love the cold, crisp air in the morning…..Maruyama is starting to get a deeper ginger hue to it…..kinda like a young scots lad going through puberty :)

Yeah.....a number of factors are involved but mainly she wants to be closer to her family. I'm trying to sway her but it's looking pretty set. I'll be bummed in winter of course but actually I don't mind the hot weather of summer

Tubby, and I thought the Sapporo thing was your Final Destination!

Sorry to hear that, but as someone else said you always have Kanetsu to look forward to if you come back to the island of Honshu.

Well it was always going to be a test to see if we wanted to stay up here as a final destination……like I said there are other deciding factors involved, but I will have had 2 seasons in the snow, we are both happy that we've moved and tried somewhere different but in the end I guess home is where the heart is! :D

Kanetsu…..YAY!

It's (the typhoon) screwing with my income as one of the years biggest events for us is being cancelled....wife just called with the bad news. BIG revenue down the drain.... :sadface: