• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

At least Japan's weather knows that it is time to get cold now, because everyone is wearing their winter work clothing.

There's some nice logical thinking for you.

Mostly cloudy this morning with a cool stiff breeze.

You can tell the typhoon is on its way with the wind gusting quite strong at times.

Going to be a wild one tomorrow if what they say is correct.

Better get some candles and torches and a supply of food ready for tomorrow evening onwards just in case.

Especially if like mine your house is all electric.

They were saying the winds are strong enough to blow down trees and electricity poles.

Oh yes thx almost forgot about that, must prepare my safety helmet in case a tree falls on my head inside my house even though there are no trees around my house.

Got to be prepared for the worst.

Ok everyone safety helmets on the ready.

Fecking freezing cold here all day after a comfortable start to the day, it just suddenly turned cold.

Heater required in the car today and maybe small heater needed in the house too.

Just been out and it is also again very cold for the time of year, just 11oC and not likely to rise much from that today.

Got the heater on today again.

They have a horse jumping and dressage competition this weekend, which my daughter entered yesterday.

She wants to compete again in this weather, must be mad, but then she is totally mad about horses and horse riding.

Already been out to watch her teacher compete in dressage so looks like my daughter will compete lunch time in jumping.

Rrraaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnn.

Was supposed to lead a karate demonstration at my kindergarten's undokai as well. Hopefully it will be ok next Saturday, but I always remember that it suddenly gets colder after the first typhoon in October.