• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

No apart from about 10 days this summer we have had rain virtually everyday.

Well what ever the weather back home I am sitting in Ana's business lounge waiting until bording time with should be around 20 mins time.

Supposed to be wet season in Thailand this time of year so probably will see more rain.

Was a hot and sticky 35 here in Thailand today with very heavy rain for a short time which dropped the temps and humidity for a little while.

But enjoyed visiting the river market and world heritage sites oh and eating all different Thai foods, very good that more than made up for the heat.

I went for an over nighter camp up at Shojiko (Fuji) and the minute I finished setting up it started to rain and blow. Didn't stop until I packed up the next day.....grr...

DSC_0032_zpseb32e0c6.jpg

We went camping last week. We went a day late because of the typhoon, but still got hit by a downpour starting at 4am. It was still raining when we left at 10am. Our tent is about twenty years old and leaks like mad. It was like a pool inside. Its been raining here loads as well, so it was four days before I hang the thing up and dry it in the sun.

Don't let your shichirin get wet! They go all crumbly.