• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

A high of 27 or 28 here again expected. Was 27.8 here yesterday which was our hottest day this week.

Last night we had our warmist night it only got down to 18 although not humid so felt cool enough and no problem sleeping.

Kind of bright but cloudy too maybe it will rain maybe it will not type of weather.

'Ello chaps!

Sorry it's been a while- wandered off t'interweb due to work and stuff. Now it's the summer hols I'm back to play for a while.

...oh, wait- it's summer gasshuku. Better gambaro!

Hope all is well with folks!

Oh, and 34° here in sunny, sultry akabane.

Hovering between 24-27 everyday here.

Today is actually quite hot in the sun and currently 26.

With the exception of just a few days it really has not been so hot here and we have had just one day where it reached 30.

It feels like autum in Kofu here with a cooling breeze, no humidity and cool nights.

As we shelled out 270000 for an aircon I use it for a few mins to cool myself down after being out on my fields in the sun.

But if did not have it it would not be a problem.

Yeah because it is ok to cool up to 30 tatami sized room and it has different eco modes and can channel the air in two different directions at the same time.

Expensive at the start but cheap to run.

Is that one made for a shop or something?

I recall looking when we bought ours and the biggest being 24 tatami. Or.... maybe not!

I suppose when you're looking for a 24 tatami room one, that's what catches your eye.

:wave:

No its a standard house aircon.

We bought it because thought it would be good to cool the whole of the bottom of the house which it does.

Thing is our house doesnt get that hot inside one because of the windows and insulation and two because it doesnt get that hot here.

We could have got a much smaller one but oh well never mind we only need to run it on low power to easily cool our house.

Saying that I am sitting in my living room nice and cool and my aircon isnt on and hasnt been on apart from a few mins today.

Super bright n sunny again in Dundee.....bloody sun shines right into my window and I can't sleep past 7:30am!! :grandpa:

I'm like that too.

Always seem to wake up early.... until the last few days.

:doh:

Been sunny and dry for about 10 days here now its like the rain is going all around us but not over us.

Hopefully from Friday this sunny spell will end my fields are now like the mohabi (not sure about the spelling〉desert.