• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

The typhoon totally died before getting here we just ended up with some rain for a while and that was it.

So much for the super typhoon the weather people were on about.

In Okinawa it was just a usual strong typhoon and then just a tropical depression for the rest of Japan.

Which is good of course but they do always totally over estimate or completely under estimate the weather.

Today it is quite windy at times with some sun out and quite warm already. Looks like maybe being a nice day.

Must be true then! ;)

Well Im sure his bunions didn't tell him.....just that I hadn't seen the news and a fair few people had mentioned that it wasn't classed as a typhoon anymore....the lack of typhoonyness this morning seems to indicate that he was in fact correct....bunions or not

Was a lovely day here today with lots of sunshine and quite hot got to 27 but was not humid and with a stiff breeze at times felt great.

Nice and cool again now outside.

I still dont need the airconditioner here.

Beautiful start to the day here blue sky just a few clouds nice and cool start with a cool breeze.

Feels more like autumn a perfect day for my daughters horse show jumping competition.

We had our hottest day of the year today 28.4oC!

But was not humid and is already close to 20.

If the rest of July and August only see temps maxing out at around the 28oC mark with no humidity then I am going to start to like Japanese summer.

Hot and sunny the last two days.

As for the typhoon, I find it quite annoying when people talk about them not being a big deal WHEN THEY DON'T LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE IT MADE LANDFALL /rant over.

Well after our two days of summer we are back to autumn today.

Maxed out at 20oC with rain off and on for most of the day.

Currently 16 raining lightly and foggy and feels quite chilly.

Very English like weather here.this summer so far.

Not that I mind in a way as constant heat would be anmoying.

Also my vegetables like this weather so that is good.