Quite warm here no humidity though and not sticky at all with thunder clouds around. In fact had a light shower earlier on.

Sunny but with some black clouds around.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Was hot here too got up to 26.8 our hottest day of the year but was not humid at all so didnt feel so hot really.

Already down to 19 and feels nice and cool guess it will probably get down to about 10-12 again tonight.

Horrid and hot here in this area I'm afraid.

A bit cooler up where the cows were, but not nice down in town.

Thermometer by the road in Tsunan (20km from Nozawa) said 32 degrees.

Was hot again here got up to 27.5 today, but was not humid at all, and with a slight breeze it was nice actually, and in the shade it was very nice.

It was a nice day for rice planting though, which we did today.

Nice and cool outside now again, which is good.

The last few days have been typical mid summer weather, NOT typical late spring/ beginning of summer weather, so if this is like this in August then I doubt I will need the aircon at all.

It should cool a bit from this Thursday / Friday as cloud and maybe rain comes in, maybe early start to wet season? Then there will most probably be more of a cooling around the middle of this month and is likely to keep mostly cooler than average at least for a while. There is also a 50% chance at the moment of a very strong El-nino developing later this summer into autumn, which could result in a very mild autumn-winter for some parts of the world. Will see nearer the time what happens.

another sun splitting day…..unfortunately I have a couple of privates this evening so can't enjoy the day FULLY….but still a very nice day to be off

Haha! Yeah, the schedule up here affords me quite a lot of extra time off....which is great BUT it's not always paid.....thankfully today and this last week is fully paid :)