Morning! Been a while since I've trolled on here, but only because most of my mornings have been on the mountain bright and early. Still at least one good week left up here in Shimokita, and a few resorts will be open until early may because of their altitude. Going to finish this season strong! But today is a rest day ^_^

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Ohayouuuuuuuuu...

Got home at 1:40 last night after some filming for a popular tourist attraction in Tokyo, up at 6 for work today. Fully running on caffeine and vapours. Might get myself a helmet today, who knows. And some sleep. *twitch*

Anyone else up yet?

Just woke up actualy and tired and noy had breakfast yet so debating if I bother to go today, but the weather is good so I guess I will go just for a little while.

I need to try my skis anyway as I sharpened the edges ready for tomorrows race.

About the same. Still snowing with forecasted snow for the rest of the week. Got drunk and sick last night so I couldn't make it out of the house today. Going out for at least half the day tomorrow for sure.

Somebody on this train reeks of love hotel body wash.

I hope to god it's not the peroxide high school girl with the not-so-regulation-length skirt standing nearby..

It's awesome sunny weather in Shonan......forgot how much I love this place.....missus says it's snowing in Sapporo......torn!!

Love this time of year down here....IF it's not windy. Unfortunately, that's rarely the case in Ito.