• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Blue skies, some fluffy clouds and a strong wind out there by the sounds.

I'm in working on the computer all day today so my aircon is helping me out here and feeling comfortable.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
lol

Although with the way that happened I can only think something 'happened' to that particular person.

I think it is the one and only, myself. Too many similarities in style, wording, capitalization, targets of scorn, etc.

Welcome back, thurs Goosie. You know, you had some folks worried for a while. How's your boy?

No, I really don't think so. Plenty of people from that region talk/post like that.

thursday was prolific right up until he stopped, there was no sign of frustration/anger - didn't seem like he was going to 'implode' as our SJ friends call it lol

up early today, woke up just before 5am with a beautiful sunrise and Mt Fuji from my balcony.....1st night in the new apartment, what a change it is to the sweat box I was in.......its a beauty of day out there

yesterday was a corker here in Perth - hoping for a few more days like it. Mid July - the dead of Winter and I was standing in the sunshine, jeans and a tanktop, poolside barbecuing sausages and burgers for a bunch of hungry water polo players.

The previous few weeks have been cold cold cold and rainy.

Sun was good.