• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

I was in southern Manchester. I'm now with my parents in the Bristol area. Lots of flooding in places quite close by actually. It is quite shocking some of the images, not seen any of it myself of yet.

Lucky you sanjo. Sunny and hot here, but the aircon is set to a very comfortable 26 degrees.

I'm gainfully employed making flashcards. Pretty stoked because my new Photoshop is great at turning photographs into artwork.

It's been very nice. I've only used the aircon 3-4 times this summer. Last night's temp was great. I was cuddled up to soubriquette all night.

Cool and rainy this morning, sun forecast for the afternoon.

I'm watching the steel erectors Putting up the frame of a building next door. They're up to the roof level of a 3-storey building now. Man, I wouldn't want that job. Skipping along 10cm wide beams at that height with big masses of steel swinging about and being caught. It's frightening to watch. Madness.

Sorry about that BP. Sunny and clear now.

The steel erectors are still doing their thing. They are young, thin, flexible and confident. Watching them makes me feel old. I am old. It's better than the alternative.