• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Didn't expect this thread to make it so far!

Morning Soubs,

Back in work today after a few days off cos Mrs Me Jane in law was sick and couldn't look after MMT.

Looks like its about to chuck it down here.

We got into Bangkok about 5am local time, then another flight to Koh Samui. Since then I've had a shower and changed. Drunk some beer, been swimming in the sea and the pool, and had an excellent Thai lunch. Now were getting ready to go into town for dinner.

Don't worry about me, I'm OK.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet

Don't worry about me, I'm OK.

Not worried mate, green with envy and bloody bored coz there's no soubz and no shout box!
Is there a connection????

Have fun!
 Quote:
Not worried mate, green with envy and bloody bored coz there's no soubz and no shout box!

Can't remember life and all those years before it, hey?

lol.gif

Much cooler here today. Yes. Some impressive looking clouds as well.

Hired a car and took a trip around the island today. It's much like a smaller version of Bali, without the crowds and hustlers. Excellent dinner last night and lunch today. I'm off for a beer, a kip, then going snorkelling.

Enjoy

Originally Posted By: Indo

Jibs, You're pics looks great, even got a surfer thinking about going to a NON surf spot!

Thanks - sometimes its good to just chillout on a nice tropical beach. I did try some wake boardning, too much work, I prefer snowboarding - let gravitiy do all the work.....