Hello! Next season I try Niseko & Hokkaido... my question

Hello! I am so happy to find this site, look like fun

wave.gif

I was snowboarding since 5 years ago. I love to go place in Nagano, Niigata, Gunma. I went about 20 day last season even if not much snow but I really enjoy it.

I am hoping go to Hokkaido next season. My friend both Japanese and foreign say it is best snow.

It's funny question maybe about Niseko. I heard friend tell me that really there is so many guy there and not many lady. Is that true or stupid story?

I look forward to next winter.

Sorry my English not perfect!

Yui

My observation was there was plenty of both, Niseko is a great spot you could not go there and not have fun, there are heaps of us Aussies so the fact your english is this good will be great as we love chatting with the locals.

I am heading back there for three weeks next season. Gotta get through the Aussie season first though 8 more days till the season opens

Yui your right, this is a good site isn't it. Pleased I found it as well

Yui,

Welcome. I took my Japanese wife to Niseko and she absolutely loved it. There were plenty of Japanese ladies there, but there are also a lot of Australian men. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you go.

Here we go with the Troll again. CB, just bust the ignore - I got Thursday on ignore all day long!