Own up, who is a celebrities among us

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/weekly/story/0,,2080776,00.html

If you're Bruce Willis facing down doubters, the 'how' is Apple's iChat instant messaging program. Most people use nicknames on internet forums to keep their identity private. But Willis decided that wasn't enough on the Ain't It Cool News forum.

Willis popped up as "Walter B" on a thread about the movie Die Hard 4.0 and made it clear that he knew more about it than most posters. "As someone who worked on the picture, and has seen a cut of it ... this is as good, if not better than the first movie". Others begged to differ, and the thread got heated until finally Walter B posted: "I am John Ma****in'Clane [Willis's character in the film]." But how to prove this online, where you can be anyone you like? And why? Willis explained: "I feel a strong personal pull to hear from an audience, sans bullshit, just the straight, tight shit."

I used to enjoy watching that show - some people were really entertaining and some were wan*ers. Regardless, they often talked about interesting topics. Wish theyd put that back on and have Atushi and Ryo as the hosts (london boots hosts) Those two pull some funny shite on peeps.

I have seen some videos of that and it looked like fun. Why did it end, I got the impression it was very popular?

I am a celebrity only in my street. The less attention I get in everyday life the better.