• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Just for the record, Ocean11 is welcome to post on these forums whenever he wishes to and there has never been a time when he wasn't.

You can count the number of members of these forums (ones who have posted more than a few messages) who have been "banned" by us on one hand with digits to spare.

Some of you guys watch too much X files! Sheesh.

If I remember correctly, our friend soubs was having a rather rough time a few days ago. Hope you're ok!

The problem with Ocean was that you were either with him or you were the worst kind of moronic running dog for the U.S. imperialists and their Western Puppet States and Corporate Cronies.

Not that I’m a major or even a moderate participant in internet forums, but on the few forums that I have joined I’ve noticed that they all seem to have their own resident uber-troll(s) personality (i.e. people who are not moderators but who, due to their long time or significant participation adopt a proprietary air and manner towards other members). I wonder what people like that did before internet forums were created. Write letters to news paper editors perhaps?

I like controversy and I liked Spud’s posts. But there are probably better sites for those who want to indulge a little more. After all –this is a family site for f*** sake! There are children present!

Originally Posted By: Rag-Doll
The problem with Ocean was that you were either with him or you were the worst kind of moronic running dog for the U.S. imperialists and their Western Puppet States and Corporate Cronies.

You should take it easy on Ocean(with no 's') 11. He's a citizen of the earth. A unique breed. ;\)

> You should take it easy on Ocean(with no 's') 11. He's a citizen of the earth. A unique breed. ;\)

And good luck to him but he needn't be such an intellectually dishonest sanctimonious prick about it all of the time. I hang out on SJ to converse with fellow snow lovers. Not to be subjected to the anti-western vitriol that Ocean dredges up from overtly anti-U.S./leftist websites. Anyway, its not nice to speak ill of the departed so I’ll shut-up now.

you need to take the / out from the first pair of []

Then you need to change JS to SJ.

People like Oceans and Spuds give this forum more life. Not necessarily a balanced point of view, but a point of view to disagree with for most of the time.

If the guy was banned it was surely for good reason. I'm sure SJ didn't take that decision lightly, so seems quite obvious they were pushed into it by one person and one person alone. The guy seemed like Mr Self Destruct anyway, no surprise.

• SnowJapan Admin

Spoilsport as it may be, we are just not going to discuss the details of the banning of anyone on these forums. It's just not going to happen.

So while talking about friends who might be missing or not posting much of late is of course fine, please can we refrain from any mud-slinging and/or 'guessing the reasons' discussions on people who you know to be unable to post.

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: spook
indo - you talking balina, byron, or further south on the mid-coast?

Byron would be nice and Coffs too but might not be able to get a country job too easy in my field just yet. Want to live in a small place like those in the near future for sure..

I met her a few years seasons ago. She is either real or a very realistic robot. She was a very nice and fun lady.