Not sure on the distance. I am thinking way more that 15km. A few years ago skiing at my favorite mtn back in the states - Wildcat in NH I was able to log some serious distance and vertical. I was able to churn out 5 runs/hr on a 2100 ft vertical detachable quad. No lines, nice spring skiing. I started skiing at 9 and quit at 2pm and got 25 runs for over 50,000 ft of vertical in five hrs. The average run there top to bottom is around 2 miles. So 2miles*25 runs = 50 miles. 50/.62 = 80km. Keep in mind this was a large day. By the way, people generally are more interested in how much vertical was skied in one day versus the total distance skied. Quite tough to do here since the lifts are so short on the most part. I miss the longer runs with continuous fall line from back in the states. Just my 2 cents.

Sometimes I feel like I've done 600km by the end of the day. One thing I don't like is resorts with tons of short pair lifts, it just gets so tiresome. Thats one reason why that 8km Suginohara course is so good.