• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• SnowJapan Admin

OK just taken a look at that one --- everyone (for) now is "SJ Forums Member".

(I think that's how everyone was on the old forums setup, seems that things got a bit mixed up for some reason due to the switchover).

\:\)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Just to update you on the ratings thing - unfortunately in the current coding of the forums we are not able to change that right now to allow individual on/off settings. Sorry about that to those who wish to be able to turn it off.... we will be trying to get this changed however and promise that if and when it does become possible we will implement it as quickly as we can.

Originally Posted By: SirJibAlot
SJ,
It would be worth having different levels of members (perhaps based on number of posts) to distinguis newbies from the more experienced posters.

You can tell that by the "Posts: xxxx"

But the number of posts does not necessarily correlate to "experience"

One of the coolest new feature - When you log in from 2 different computers, the forums now keep track of which ones you have read! I used to hate trying to drudge thru and find out where I left off...too cool! And, BTW, I can now access from my office PC - not sure what the prob was...

Still finding new things on here.

I like the birthday cakes for the birthday boys and girls.

I also like the way it doesn't let you post twice - try double clicking on "Submit" and you get a message saying it is in the process of being posted.