1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I thought you might be having a bad one there, soubriquet!

Think of it this way, you have friends here \:\)

I really hope it gets better. \:\)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah, soubriquet - whats with the outburst there? Seems so unlike you.

I apologise for giving you the 5 stars, it seemed so innocent at the time but now I've been called what you called me I'll no doubt think before being too friendly next time.

\:\(

Whatever, I know you have ongoing issues with the ex and I wish you well and hope that she doesn't get you too down too often.

Friendly \:\)

Sorry BoC and everyone.

I've just had a 14yo crying over the phone to me about his mother's incessant nagging. I can understand his despair because I had 16 years of toung lashing from her. That in part is the reason why I'm in Japan, and not Australia. Being here means I can't protect him from her. I don't know what to do. Sorry.

Thanks soubs, it's ok.

I'm sorry to hear the latest. \:\(

Unfortunately I don't have any good advice or experience to pass on to you, as I have never been in any situation like that at all. I can only give you my best wishes.

• SnowJapan Admin

soubriquet, we are well aware that you want your rating off. As I mentioned before, it is currently not possible for us to change that setting. However, we are looking into it and if there is a way to modify settings to allow you to do that we will do it. I'm sorry but that is all we can do right now on this particular issue.

Thanks.

when you click the threa title in the main index, it should open the latest post, not the first post. and you should remove the page 1,2,3..45 links from the index. too cluttered. i imagine only 1% of people would want to open page 3 or whatever so let them do it from inside the thread not from the main index. il probably keep moaning about this until it gets done ;-)

• SnowJapan Admin

bobby, (about the links) we don't have control over that aspect of display and so don't hold your breath ;\)

Also if you click on the latest post link on the right hand side of each thread in the listings, it takes you directly to the latest post

Quote:
when you click the thread title in the main index, it should open the latest post, not the first post

Definitely not! It is perfect as it is.

Have you not noticed that if you have previously been to a thread and, say, there are (3) posts in red that have been posted since your last visit --- when you click on the thread title it goes to the earliest post that you have not yet read. Clever.

I'm getting used to the new look and all the new stuff now, really like it. It's a bit improvement. Like the way a few people can be in on PMs, that'll be useful come winter.

• SnowJapan Moderator

Oops well I think that needs looking into \:\) thanks for pointing it out.

(But it will have to wait a bit though as like most people we are having a bit of a general rest at the mo)

What are the criteria for progression?

Junior Member - Can only ski/snowboard basic runs

SJ Forums Member - Can hit the intermediate runs, but talks like a shredder on the forums

Member - Is a full on shredder, can pull at least a 360, but in most cases 5's or 7's.