I really like the new IGNORE feature

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See?

It works...

<---

my online mood has been lifted. I wonder if my computer feels that too. Maybe that's what they mean by "positive vibes" ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There's a new attitude-cap on these new forums. Only 400% increase allowed per day. Kinda lame, but will save us bi-polars when things swing around for the worse. Cheers for the attempt though.

Don't. The cap is there for my safety. However, I should practice more reserve myself. If it gets lifted 500% in just two days, my (would it be my Id, my ego, or my super-ego) could reach a point of believing itself indestructable. And we all know that egocentrism will destroy us all.... individually anyway.

Wow well over 200 new posts since I was logged in yesterday. Those little red numbers told me that.

\:\)

Don't think I'll read them all though...

I see that the Reply part shows you which actual post within the thread you replied to. Thats interesting.

This is a good new feature as well:

Quote:
The Email Address field is used for email notifications, forum subscriptions and to email your password. The Public Email Address field is what other users see when they view your profile. We realize that you may not want everyone to know your real email address, but we need to know it in case you want to subscribe to a forum or if you want to have replies emailed to you. For this reason you can give us your real email address in the Email Address field and only the Administrators of the board will see it. You can provide a different email address for the general public using the Public Email Address. Some people like to put in something like scream@no.spam.yahoo.com. This way people can still figure out what your real email address is, but spamming agents can't just parse through the page and obtain your email address to spam you.

(on the FAQ page)