The picture is coming down from Thorung La Pass, Annapurna area, Nepal. I was hiking it when these two bikers came by, which looked like a cool idea. I used to do a lot of traveling but not as much in the last few years. CB, you went to Laos eh? I wanted to go, but I never made it off the waiting list for a ticket. Sounds like a great place --pretty chill.

Maybe someone will start a thread after GW. I'll start one next time I get out of Japan.

• SnowJapan Admin

A few people have mentioned this to us and I thought I'd ask on here.... separate Japan and Overseas Travel forum sections - what do you think folks?

I think it is a good idea... when there are more posts it will be good to have them seperate.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone reckon a stop over in Tokyo for a couple days after a week in Niseko is worth it?.. Maybe I could hire a GTR35 and take it for a bash sjwink.gif he he that would be cool!

We will be stopping in Tokyo on the way to Niseko.I presume you are talking Nissan GTR?Can you hire them?If so do you know where ,how much etc?I have an R33 but I would love to drive an R35 on Tokyo freeways ate 4.00AM!!!!!!!!