Quik is not that cool Sanno... They are at least putting some effort into helping the survivors of the devastating earthquake in Sumatra though.

Quiksilver buying Rossignol is just a rumour though and nothing is finalised.

I didnt realize rossignol was the largest manufacturer, of course thats taken directly from that article and nothing more. I like my Salomon, but still think Palmer is the best (board-wise)

While we're on the topic. As Sanno rightly points out, Dynastar are a part of the Rossignol group. They've kindly agreed to sponsor this years Nagano Ski Trip. I was at there offices the otherday checking out the new gear for this year, some pretty sweet looking stuff I must say.

Anyways, we'll be giving away Dynastar skis, boards, bindings, poles, clothing and hats at the Nagano Ski Trip Party at Hakuba's infamous Club Panorama/Valance (or whatever they call it these days) on Saturday January 22nd.

Check out the site for more details www.naganoskitrip2005.com

Come along, it's always a good laugh.

According to someone near the source it is all blown out of proportions.

There were some projects that both companies wanted to work together on, both they all fell through.

this could be the truth, but considering the circumstances a possible take-over sounds very well possible. Although I find Nike a better contender then Quik.

• 2 months later...