As at 7 Jan: 6 measly days.

Compared to last season, I had six days done by mid Dec.

On top of all that I am greeted this morning by the ever pleasant email: 'all leave is cancelled over Jan/Feb'

6 so far this season - not bad considering the kurage have made the snow less than desireable so far...but tonight and tomorrow promise 50-100cm in some places up here in Northern Tohoku...the same for Hokkaido I'm sure... clap.gif

14 for me...thanks to a 2 week adventure in Niseko...

Amazingly, I went out every day, although there were about 3 days were I managed only a few hours...

We shall see what the season brings...hoping around 30... time and $$$ permiting...

danz

Um...well let me count here...

0 times.

Yep, I am pretty sure that is correct.

Actually come to think of it I have stepped foot into a winter sports shop a total of 0 times this year too.

listen to me you little *#@%, this season sounds like a repeat of, but worse than, last season. I will not let that happen, you hear me. Get your 4WD van to my place any weekend soon and lets do a day trip.

13 days only so far cos the weekend we got back from niseko, we had to admit that we had to stay home, unpack and do some much needed laundry. having said that, how do you count a full day that includes a nighta as well? \:D

got 49 days last season, but hope to make it to at least 60 this season. the new big stix should help make the powder days fun fun fun!!!!! lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by danz:
hey mogski...db...

next weekend...lets go! enough talk

danz
done.

just trying to find mogies email so that we can bombard him day and night till then pushing him into doing something as dirty as .... going skiing.

Yo mogs, we wont take any 'my lady is with child' kind of crap cop out either. You will be skiing, drinkin, smokin, snortin, screwin and gettin a tattoo next weekend.

Sorry, carried away. I will be happy if you just go skiing. clap.gif You and danz can be anal and talk fat ski talk.