So, are there any tele skiers out there? Especially anyone in the Beginner/intermediate range as that is where I am at and would love to meet people of a similar level.

So far this year I'Ve been to a few local areas and hve climbed up Norikura twice. It was amazing though I did a few face plants on the way down.

Chris

i don't know where suwa is, but i know norikura, and there's a couple of us fairly nearby. I'm in gifu city and there's another guy i know in takayama. we both tele'd a bit when we were in hokkaido during the last couple weeks. we both still alpine, too, though. i'm heading to iwate this weekend, but i'd be interested in other weekends...

Yeah - I like to tele too. Only been once this year so far - have a new little guy only six months old as of now so that has slowed me down a little but well worth it. Generally go up to Hakuba and Happo-One and Hakuba 47/Goryu. Been teleing for quite a bit of time now. Look to be heading up the weekend of the 17th to Hakuba. Hope we get a little more snow between now and then. I'm a little sad as this will be my last winter in Japan....