• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should come up with a decent cheese burger - concentrating on a quality strong tasting cheese. That would be very nice. And not only delicious but also highly nutritional and fun for all.

thumbsup

good cheese

good meat

bread that is not loaded with sugar

and great fresh produce - lettuce,tomato, onion and whatever else takes your fancy....

....now that would be worth eating.

yeah MB, you're not talking about this then:

3561596827_88582cc0c1.jpg

Just had this. Had 30 mins between meetings. Walked into a McDonald's to be confronteed with a "double quarter pounder". Well, I was in a hurry.

it looks a bit more appetising here...but not by much!

MOS Burgers are good, BUT they are small!!

Went to a good Burger joint in Fujisawa the other night, burger was huge, good meaty flavour and not too expensive. I was served with potato wedges, had a nice thick cut tomato, slice of cheese and spicy/tangy BBQ sauce...mmmmmmm

McDonalds meat is actually really good quality, better than supermarket stuff, according to the Fast Food Nation book. This is because of all the quality problems they had in the early days, now they are under extreme monitoring from the government to make sure nothign dodgy is going in the burgers.

I remember reading somewhere that BK burgers aren't actually "Flame" grilled. They add some BBQ-smoke chips to the stove when cooking them to give them that smoky flavour. Anyone actually worked in a BK and could confirm or deny this?

BK and MB are definitely two of my favourite burger chains. Think Metropolis *cough spit* had a good article a few weeks back about burger places in Tokyo, for those 'gourmet' burgers from time to time.

I liked Wendy's. It was a square pattie, so there would be meat hanging out. Probably the lure.

I don't like Freshness Burger. Last time I had one, I felt sick after a bite. Don't like that sauce.

I've seen the BK burger being prepared, as they have an "open" kitchen. The meat was just taken out of an electric grill oven. But it did have that flamed bunrt flesh smell.

Yeah, BK, MB the faves so far.