New Mos Burger!

Anyone else tried the "new" Mos Burger? I believe it is a mix of beef and pork rather than just beef in the meat. I had 2 last night and was wondering where the taste had gone. Much prefer the original ones.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine it is nice. I like to use a mizture of pork and beef when I use mincemeat (bolognase etc) as the pork is nice and fatty and gives flavour.

Have been wanting to try Mos recently as I like the idea of the smaller burgers. Getting sick of ones that dont fit in the mouth without falling apart.

I dont like how they put all the 'meat sauce' in there, makes it kinda sloppy.

Used to like Freshness burgers but they a bit messy too.

Fancy a big mac now...

Went to Mos last night. I couldn't tell that much of a difference but I do think they were nicer before. The old ones are gone now anyway, unless they do a Coke Classic kind of reversal and bring them back because of demand. It would be interesting to know if this move turns out to be a success or not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Most mince in Japan is a blend of beef and pork.

Mos burger is good, but a little small for what you pay. Freshness burger is good. I like Beckers burger, altho it seems their burgers aren't as big as they used to be

I prefer the older versions but I asked a few people today here and they seem to like them as they are now. The kids I asked didn't know they had even changed.