Japanese Office 2007 - in English

Hi there

In the Japanese version of Windows Vista, you can have it so that everything appears in English which is really good for me. I am wondering if you can do the same with Office 2007.

If found this:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/HA102113681033.aspx

but can't get further than that page... nowhere to download or anything. Anyone know anything? Thanks!

Mac does it with their OS's. Please keep this discussion going so I can learn how Vista is multi-lingual. I have an XP system and am very dissapointed at it's monolingualism.

Also, does Office 07 have a multilingual spell/grammar check? (spanish/english for example.) Not to poach this thread but I would love the ability to spell manana with my "wigglies" above the N.

For XP I can get everything working, Japanese and English locales, but it requires a restart for some applications.

If you have a Nvidia video card be sure to install the drivers when the locale is set to English. As it will supported in English and Japanese, but installing in Japanese it will be set to Japanese only.

Its weird, so if your os in originally Japanese, install the base in Japanese with English support.

Convoluted I know...