How did you come up with your Nickname?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
]Mantas - from his fav bodyboard maker! :p
Thems fightin words Indo....keep that up and I'll post some photos of the great waves I've been getting(and you haven't) :p :p

confused.gif Anyway people would be more interested to here about that SnM session you had.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
youtube?yeah, that sounds like some real snm then :rolleyes: :p

'mon Indo, be a little adventerous for once...
Owww, shucks they banned it. Damn. ;\)

Here's a pic of where Mantas got his name...
BB-MANTA.jpg

and I think he should make this his new avvie..
button_manta_1.jpg

Some of the girls at my high school gave me this one. My names Kevin, but to this day I've no idea where they got the "ba". And it's pronounced like kebba, not keeba, and never with a capital K. For those who care...

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:

Here's a pic of where Mantas got his name...
BB-MANTA.jpg

Right. mad.gif

IM000371.jpg?t=1175074174
These are the only 2 esky lids in the house. Clearly niether of them are mine. I have NEVER owned NOR ridden a shark biscuit in my life, and to suggest otherwise is just pure slander.
We have no dick draggers in this house. My kids are not dick draggers, my daughter for obvious reasons, and my boys isn't big enough to drag yet, and when it is I'll get him a real board.

My nickname Mantas derived from the Prey Mantis because I'm all arms and legs, I'm also known in some circles as 'Mantas the man from Atlantis' The origins of which can be traced back to some discusting pagan drinking contest ritual carried out long ago in a bar in Kuta.