How did you come up with your Nickname?

I was wondering how everyone came up with their nicknames. Some I know about like Fattwins and Slow. Others really make you wonder! Like Bush Pig, eskimobasecamp and Thursday...

Care to share?

I'll start, Journey Man is because since 1992 I have been travelling most of the time.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice thread.

I was walking in the country in Philippines (Palawan) and about 40 schoolkids were playing football in school. They saw Mr Whitey and ran over shouting 'whas your name!' and for some reason I just randomly screamed out 'bobby 12' at the top of my voice and ran away. god only knows why I chose it for my nickname here.

Good interesting thread this JM.

I was born on a Thursday and subsequently, throughout my life things happen to me mostly on Thursdays.

I met my wife on a Thursday.

We got married on a Thursday.

I won the lottery on a Thursday.

And most significantly, I stumbled upon SJ on a Thursday.

For these reasons I use this handle.

Wow, I don't remember what day any of the above happened to me.

And you are not allowed to say 'I won the lottery' without some kind of exposition! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Journey Man:
Hey Indosnm, where did yours come from??? Not allowed to get all coy and mysterious here...
basically comes from some craaazy SnM in Indonesia, not India!

i'm actually a ghost, and this is the only way i can communicate with the living.

i feel like patrick swayze in Ghost. except if i ever need to use someone's body as a mdium, i'll choose someone better looking than whoopi goldberg.