Another Computer Question: BIN Files???

I think you just burn them onto the DVD/CD as an iso. Sometimes if you just put the files on a CD directly it wont run in a dvd player, you gotta burn it as an iso. I think you gotta convert the files to a single iso file first... i havent done this stuff for a while, but played around with copying DVDs and also had to do this a lot to get pirate games to work on my old xbox.

Theres software called whiskey or alchohol or something and it can open such files as if reading them from CD. That might be able to read a .bin file.

If you look into the issue of iso files and check the alcohol software maybe you can progress with it.

you can do it daemon Toque. if you just want to watch it you right click on the daemon icon in the bottom right taskbar and choose 'mount' then go through the directories til you have your bin file.

if its a video, you can open the .bin file directly with VLC (www.videolan.org)

If not, .bin files don't have a single program to open them - like .doc files belonging to Word etc. A .bin file can be any kind of binary file. So it could be anything - a disk image, video or something else.