Sorry for disturbing.

What are those small things at the left of this picture below? (White and orange things) Any ideas?

benchedoldies01.jpg

No explanation attached, asked it to the shop but haven't gotten replies yet. Maybe pins to fix the benches but they don't work for it. Some geeks in the same hobby told me they might be beer mugs but I don't think so..... I thought probably someone who is not in the same hobby could gimme some ideas. Thanks

wakaranai.gif

benchedoldies02.jpg

This big

benchedoldies04.jpg

And I think they are already drunk to fall down with chairs.

lol.gif

muikabochi - I don't think they are road signs. If they are, I think they attach some signs for them. Thanks.

Ezorisu - yeah could be, but too thick for beer mugs. I think it looks twice thicker than the dolls' thighs. Thanks

snowbender - yep, for my model train layout.

Mysterious?

layoutoverview01.jpg

ezorisu_13.jpg

If you cut the 3 little pieces from the large cylinders, maybe they will be mugs and bottles? The large cylinders can be discarded. Just a guess. Plastic model cars, planes, robots, and tanks have pieces molded onto "trees" or "sprue" that have to be cut off.

confused.gif

I used to build a lot of plastic models, but now I don't have much time... I'll build a resin garage kit occasionally now.

By the way, I like the lederhosen and Tyrolean hats on your little Germans! There is a lot of detail considering how tiny they are.

Yep, very tiny Ezorisu. I always need to wear a pair of glasses for my far sighted eyes to see/touch/pick them.

Actually there are some non-painted figures are also available in cheap price but I don't think I can paint them good with my eyes now. Perhaps I could do that if it were 5 or more years ago though.

And yes, they are German, but other nations' figures also available. Especially they provide a lot of policemen, soldiers, marriage couples in many nations.