Perhaps we could build a thread here whenever you find a really life enhancing new gadget and want to tell us all. We'll all benefit.

Here's one to start off.

nose-picker.jpg

Nearly everyone has fallen to the temptation of picking one's nose in public. It is a strangely pleasant experience, but unfortunately an experience that is meant to be done in private rather than in full view of the public eye. The Nose Picker offers a more hygienic approach to this favorite past time, boasting a fake finger that is made from synthetic rubber along with a clean nail to boot. There is a handle located at the end of the finger's joint for you to navigate it through your olfactory orifices. You can now dig like how the miners did during the Great Californian Gold Rush with wanton abandon.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2007/02/nose_picker_takes_hygienic_route.html

I think they should have put a bit more thought into the handle. Otherwise, what a useful thing that is! clap.gif

I have a very useful Panic button on my computer.

panbut_lg.jpg

It's much better than any of those F buttons (what are they for then?)

I like that button guzzler. I am just about finished with my old notebook which in the last few months gave me no end of problems (and took about 10 minutes to fire up). I wouldn't mind a button that actually does destroy the thing. I'd video it and put it on youtube lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...