Valentines Day - at least 5000 yen

Hey girls what are you spending on the guy(s) this Valentines Day. The local news just told me about a "new rule" that the ladies should be spending at least 5000 yen on their real sweetheart.

Smaller amounts for the giri choco are ok, but please remember that 5000 yen. OK?

Some people expect me to buy chocolate for my boss and male colleagues on Valentines day - this is giri (obligation?) chocolate.

mad.gif

I can't remember the name they have for "real" Valentine present chocolate to boyfriend.

so then how do you know you got 'giri' choco vs. the "put on some Barry White tonight" choco? Do you need to return to the store to check the value:

Formula

if choco is =>5000 then Barry White

if choco is <5000 then look for 1 man.

As I write, soubriquette is at work, making chocolates. Her gift to me was a Bordeaux. I also have a (doubtless) expensive bottle of Beaujolais confused.gif from another lady.

I'll pass on the chocolate, but my glass can do with a little refreshment..

saw a news clip last night about people bathing in chocolate as a Valentine's treat. Looked rather sick.

Reminded me of that clip Bushpig put up with that girl in the jacuzzi. Can't rememeber where it is, but it was NASTY.