American Idol (for those of us watching Fox Japan - no spoilers please)

Anyone else catch the new American Idol auditions this weekend?

Very entertaining as always. It's hard to believe how some people can be stupid enough to say some of the things they say - but I suppose some of it is wanting to be on tv.

That guy who really did look like a monkey!?! eek.gif lol.gif That geek guy and Big Red were pretty funny too.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollywood Week already? You must be a few weeks ahead of us then I suppose then if there are 7 auditions and we are getting 2 a week.

Those permasmile half-Indian siblings were good singers, can imagine them going far.

I suppose they have to sign some "I dont mind looking silly" form before they take the audition.

How many people do they say are there at 1 place - 10000 or so? How long must it take to do that many auditions??

After the first auditions they get it down to about 200 people - all of who get a "golden ticket to Hollywood" when they pass that first audition. Basically they just all gather in Hollywood in a theater for further auditions and whittle the number down to 24 (?). Not sure, but I think it lasts a week ;\)

Yeah he was good.

Did you see that tv interview with Paula Abdul of late - she seemed more than just a bit out of it, fuelling rumors of her pills/booze rumors.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many ads... and they are all the same, just for Fox programs. I'm sure there are more than last year. Next week, count them - every 5 minutes.