What do you eat when you are drunk?

Something light that is right.

Before I drink, I usually have something oily e.g. tonkatsu because I hear it protects you from bad hangover. But if I drank beyond my limit ( which is very small amount ), I usually have headache, then I have a riceball and go to bed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh my!! ramen is da bomb when drunk..unfortunately not being able to get any in NZ kinda restricts how much I eat..the infamous fishburger from Golden takeaways in Palmy North usually does me proud (4 pieces of battered fish, a hint of coleslaw and dollops of tartare sauce..inedible by morning as it turns into one congealed mass of fat)

Here's a little drunk people recipe that I hope you all like:

smash a bag of Lay's sour cream & onion potato chips in your fist, throw in a can of tuna and a couple of eggs. Fry. Delicious! glass of water. you will go to bed a very happy drunk. I promise.

Well that poutine business never really did much for me when i was on the chop down rue St Catherines. Mind you i wasn't really after a meal.

I reckon you have to go a long way to beat the humble mince pie. Theres nothing like a couple of mince pies from the servo to steady the hand before driving home. Mind you i have had to change my ways now i live on an island with more people than sheep.

matt

Head is a bit sore this morning soub. I’m not sure if it was from the booze or the myriad spy conspiracy theories that were bouncing around the room last night. I was drinking with some lawyer mates, and talk turned to David Hicks. In summary - it seems weird that Australia hasn’t pressed the due process issue until now, so the theory being bounced around was that perhaps he agreed to be a prison informant for the US. He’s now reneged on the deal, and they’ve finally charged him. Personally I don’t buy it.

After the snow photos you’ve been posting, I think our japan trip next year may be to your neck of the woods. We’ll swing by your bakery, but right now I need something greasy…

I can verify the ramen theory, had tonkotsu ramen last night @ 3 am.

Ordering extra chashu is a mast!

I dont know if its good for hangover or not, but I am having now warmed up pizza that was left from yesterday. And can please someone ask the guy that is banging my head with a sledge hammer to stop...

• 1 year later...