I don't know how many of you watched the traditional New Years program on NHK, but there was this one performance by DJ Ozma where he had all these dancers in body suits. The women looked completely topless eek.gif It was extremely difficult to tell that they were wearing body suits - I had to squint and get real close to the TV before I could tell they were in body suits:D .

Looks like this is the Japanese version of the Janet Jackson 'nipplegate'- someone's head is going to roll at NHK (that's my prediction). I wasn't offended - I have to give it up to DJ Ozma for having the balls to pull that off....ON NHK! But the producer that approved that segment is definately toast. Did anyone else see this?

-SJA

a body suit with pre-fabricated breasts? That was a classic lol.gif

Is it me or do others think that J-singers/bands etc cant dance for shite? thumbsdown.gif They truly suck at dancing.

Having said that though, Ill watch the street dancers in Sannomiya go off! Damn they can move cool.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
it's now the perfect excuse to tell your local NHK man that you're not paying because they show nudity on NHK
lol.gif I love having a auto-lock door for my apt. complex as I dont have to worry bout them :p Havent paid once in 8 years!

clap.gif :p

Ozma originally said he was going to get his cock out. After that was poo-pooed, he did the rehearsal with his dancers in bikinis and then slipped the body suits in for the actual show.

One of my missus's old mates was on this year, another rapper called Seamonator. His name is kind of the Japanese equivalent of "Ol Dirty Bastard" (RIP). His original act involved him stripping to a Tengu mask over his wedding tackle, but he's dropped that since he's gone major. He did it on that Adam and Joe Go Tokyo BBC show though. About five minutes in in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FICTYPXK1RI

Musically there's a lot to be desired, but he's a good laugh.

Did NHK guys do their meeting where they all line up and bow for like 30 seconds with a big owabi shimasu kind of apology?

If anything Japanese pop is getting worse, not better. I hardly thought that possible.