OK my plans for tomorrow night have fallen through (long story, basically friend is ill) and I'm wondering what to do. Whether to find something else or just stay in.

What will you be doing on Christmas Eve evening? (After you have eaten your Kentucky meal of course... 1 day early. confused.gif )

Oh I know that ;\) I was just wondering what all the romantics and all are doing.

Anyway, the United game is about to kick off, so I'm signing off....

Having fun with the family soubriquet?

bye!

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
What will you be doing on Christmas Eve evening?
Wrapping Chistmas presents. Currently got the Christmas Pudding bubbling away on the stove - soaked the fruit overnight in about half a litre of rum, so the aroma is fantastic!

We're a very multicultural family, so today is made up of cooking for tomorrow's (Christmas Day) lunch table. We'll have:

Roasts (chicken & pork); curries (chicken & beef); seafood; Russian, Vietnamese and Jewish foods, probably some Thai; and all the usual sweets/desserts.

For me, the presents come a distant second!

Probably watch some crapo quality TV tonight or a DVD, muck around on the computer, then fall into bed. (I envy you lucky sods who've got snow - Sydney has humid wet weather ... which is a nice change to 35-40C!)

Good to hear!

Very happy with the result yes. They played rubbish in the first half but it seems Mr Fergie got his hairdryer out at half time \:\)

That Scholes goal was pure class! clap.gif

We had our Christmas dinner (for 13) yesterday as we're flying on 25th;

Lamb rogan josh

chicken korma

chickpea diapiaza

veg curry

cucumber riatha

nan breads

stewed blackberry & apple with lemon sorbet

all home made and a welcome respite from turkey. This is going to be our new tradition. clap.gif to enjoy the rain \:o

Xmas eve was a big party of mostly international families at my mates house who was a chef in his past life and he put on a bloody good feed, perfect except for perhaps the lack of a Turkey but beggars cant be choosers!

All the kids played merrily and the adults got liquored up, excellent!

yahooxv0.gif

beer1.gif

drinks.gif