How many holiday you have Christmas and New Year?

Originally posted by I'm Sexy:

[QB] I am interested know how many holiday you get for Chrismas and New year period?

I'm interested to know what you are doing for Christmas and New Year period (and I'm sure I'm not the only one. \:D

Finish Dec 22th though it could have been earlier, just got things to do. Back on Jan 11th but maybe only for a meeting and can then probably work from home until the 15th. All a bit up in the air at the moment.

Quote:
Originally posted by manda:
done today (last exam) and back on the 8th. going to new york city tomorrow.
life of a uni student...
ah the days, back home I finished uni in mid November and didnt go back until the end of February.

Dec 23rd - Jan 14th (I tacked a weeks annual holiday onto Christmas hols :p ) That'll give me 16 days on the slopes \:D And then nothing (snow related) for a year and maybe 7 days in the Alps next year, if I'm lucky \:o

I'm pretty lucky; 6 weeks annual leave, but trouble is work is so knackering that come holidays my mind/body knows it can relax and I end up getting sick, so I'm about to start poping Echinacea pills for a couple of weeks.

NPM: jack of all trades. I work in a commercial art gallery. Doesn't sound like it'd be hard work but its stressful and the work is physical at times (installing large sculpture shows, humping crates up 4 flights of stairs). I also have to travel quite a bit and it always seems when I have time off my body knows it can let its defences down, and hey presto...I come down with the lurgy.

But I apologise to those with shorter holidays, no gloating here. I just remember after my last nihon snow trip; Monday am back in London, grey wet morning waiting for a late train, remembering the previous Wednesday when I'd been on pristine white slopes, I have never been so depressed in my life \:o