Evil evil evil Royce chocolate

Dont know if many peeps out there have eaten Royce chocolate (from Hokkaido) but its the most disgustingly delicious and EVIL chocolate ever - and I cant stop eating em mad.gif Havent had any since leaving Hokkaido and found some at Daimaru in Umeda last week. If I open one little box of the nama chocolate, its gone. The most amazing choco IMO and theyre at Daimaru (Umeda) until today ;\) Davo, run up to the 13th and get some for mrs davo...

evil evil company ;\)

I was going to bring some bitter nama-choco back to Hawaii last December, but I figured it wouldn't make it past US Customs before melting. Then again, I didn't really need encouragement to eat the whole box when my flight out of Chitose got cancelled and my other alternative was leftover Powerbars...

\:\) \:\) \:\)

If all youv'e ever experienced is mass-produced chocolate - even good mass-produced chocolate - you've got to try Royce nama. It is a whole different expereince. Soft, not overly sweet, melts at mouth temperature... the richness is indescribable.

C/B - next time you're back in HI, try Honolulu Chocolate Company's "hand rolled chocolate indulgence" from the Ward store - it's the closest thing I've had to the Royce.

Powerbar "Harvest" bars are the closest thing to real food as you can get in performance sports bars - they aren't an extruded man-made plastic like the original PB's.

lol.gif

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...