Tsonda, Bushy ... do your girlfriends snowboard as well?

Scooby ... I think BPG is like the BFG but instead of being "friendly" (F) she is "polite" (P). Or maybe it just could be BushPigGirl!? (Wink)

I have no plans yet and my girlfriend hasn't been snowboarding in maybe 5 years. I would love to be on the mountain over New Years, especially in Nozawa, somewhere I have meant to get to for years but haven't yet got to. I guess the village and resort is crowded at that time though?!

My girlfriend still can’t link her turn’s m8.

It took me all day last time to teach her how to do the outside turn, we probably need 1 more day for the inside and then maybe 1 more to link her turns. shifty.gif

I am not going again to Nozawa with my girlfriend, it seems that bad luck follows us when we visit that place. First time there we had a major fight after only 2 hours on the snow and almost broke up. Second time there I got the flu and was with 39.5 fever in the ryokan…. I am not that much superstitious, bat man, I don’t wanna go with her again at that place… Even though I really love Nozawa because that was the place I learned how to snowboard.

Yuzawa area seems to welcome us with really nice weather and not very crowded slopes. So probably if she tags along this Christmas, we will probably end up at iwapara or the tashiro area of kagura.

19 days in Japan over New Year (fly out on Christmas day) I have planned to spend 15 days in the mountains. Best previous Christmas day was spent snowboarding in Japan and eating noodles....ahhh drool...

Mrs T came on leaps and bounds last winter in Alps, linked turns and ready for the transition from blues to reds (I think). What built up her confidence was riding an easy blue for two days (together - I deserved a medal) and it was great to see her improve so much. She really enjoyed it and we spent most of our time together on the mountain....now for the kids.

Japan Xmas this year. Could be last one while living here. (I'll be coming back for winter when I'm not here)

Take kids, niece & wife boarding plus a few days without kids.

Damn I am glad my lady is competent was boarding for years b4 I met her!

phew! when i taught my gal how to rise there were tears aplently, which i attribute to the fact that i learnt how to ride by hurtling myself down the steepest slopes i could find, with a bunch of boofhead mates who all wanted to out do each other. for some reason (probably a very good, instictive one) girls don't seem to have the bravado mentality to the same extent, and using this technique on her ended in disaster. i've found there's a lack of confidence and gung-ho-ness in girls.

having said that, after a patient week with the missus, she now rides harder that alot of blokes i know, and shreds. i used to just burn off and do my own thing, but i find it much more enyoable to ride together. invest a bit of time, and you will (hopefully) be rewarded.

Quote:
Originally posted by NPM:
It is not long before we get in to the "Christmas" season ... What is everyone up to over the non-existent Christmas, and very dull New Year break???
skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking,sleeping Xs 3 weeks clap.gif \:D

> skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking, sleeping,skiing, onsens, drinking,sleeping Xs 3 weeks

So ... no sex then. You're just going to watch Bushpig and BPG? Oink oink!

>So ... no sex then. You're just going to watch Bushpig and BPG? Oink oink!

No, thatd be as fun as getting a root canal. Besides, BPG and BP dont sleep together...just for your info ;\) :p

And, as for myself, those that have to talk about it probably arent doing it...and those doing it dont have to talk about it :p ;\)