• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my address is the full 30 (or however many the max is) letters, numbers & punctuation.

I think the trouble is with the ability to send emails to the persons phone number

ie 09099999999@r.vodafone.co.jp

I wish there were ways to block any mail with a link in it. That would get rid of all my meiwaku mail

Don`t get any with Softbank, try changing your email add. Mine is just my name plus a number and as I said no crap through on mine. I like the ability to call internationally from my softbank phone without the pre paid cards and stuff, although a bit more expensive it is handy when i really have to use it. The only thing that pisses me is I have the free sms to a select group of numbers thing, but you can only type in up to 70 characters in Japanese before it changes to MMS, yet it`s 160 in romanji!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The last I heard, admittedly from some friends and a few months ago, was that there aren't many people making the switch - too much hassle, cost in moving, and losting yearly discounts and the like.

Wrote this in another thread but I suppose here is best..

I want to know what points people choose one over the other on? I only really know about Docomo, but I presume (and hear) that the costs of each are fairly similar however complex it all sounds. Is there anything other than cost that screams "buy me" from Docomo / Au / Softbank?