Spuddy:

I'm replyng to the topic of the tread. As most people here know, I'm happily married (going on 12 years, with 4 kids to boot), so I don't think I'm quite the lame dude you think I am.

My point is that biologically, men (and women) are searching for the best way to preserve their genes.

Basic human nature is no different from animals. The only difference is that we have developed social contraints that prevent what comes naturally to us. These contraints give us a option, do we follow at natural felling (i.e shag anyone who is attractive to us), or do we value what we have more than the cheap thrill of fleeting intimacy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
[QB] Theres no way Im gonna pay XXXXXXXXXX yen for a stupid ceremony either. Id rather have that money and use it for something worthwhile. A nicer ring for my wife maybe, a longer/nicer honeymoon, whatever.
Mate, whaddya think I did?
Gave my lady 3 choices,
A) Japanese Wedding
B) Aussie wedding (mother 10 bro & sisters, dad with C) 13 months honeymoon surfing the world using the same money we would have spent in a day...

She picked C! Then I knew I had the right chick for me!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
[QB] Theres no way Im gonna pay XXXXXXXXXX yen for a stupid ceremony either. Id rather have that money and use it for something worthwhile. A nicer ring for my wife maybe, a longer/nicer honeymoon, whatever.
C) 13 months honeymoon surfing the world using the same money we would have spent in a day...

She picked C! Then I knew I had the right chick for me!
wow, what a fantastic experience thumbsup.gif