Mate am thinking of heading down to the Kiwi Bar in Motoyawata. Its a bit of a trek but top place owned by a kiwi who also runs the wakeboarding there. Will try and find a link and post it later. They get all the sports from some kind of internet feed hooked up to TV, and you can have a mean shepherds pie!!!

Is the Clubhouse not showing it?

Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:

P.S Just seen the hit! BOSH! Mason who is your mate? Bosh, what do you love? Contact!!! He deserved that!
I think if you read Willies lips he was saying.
"Are we going to dance or play football"
\:D The scoreboard suggests he wanted to play football.

Boshes and scores are two different concepts Mantas! :p Am hoping for UK NZ final, but a good game in Melbourne tomorrow with plenty of "hows your father"!

BB- Just remembered its Air NZ FINAL tomorrow as well, Welli V Waikato!!! Spoke to the guy at Kiwi bar and its all on! I will be down there from 3sih for an avo session if you are keen for it.

Hi Farquah- good to hear from you al. I'm seriously keen to meet you for the match if your still on. Not sure about KO either yet

but lets both do some research-Only problem is I might have to bring the wahine but working on that as well. Good stuff.

Is that Craig at flying high?- know who he is but he won't remember me - he was working for a bit part time at Hob Ropp. last year?

The clubby sometimes has a shitehouse feed but either or should be ok- pretty sure we can pull this off -Bosh !deshita is right.

Mason is a big sook - Seems his mouth is writing cheques his body can't cash at the moment-I'm hoping he'll cop another Kidwell classic-

Should either come from him or Jake the Muss Wiki- I can't believe Stuart is saying Kidwell is scared to take the ball up from the ruck-

That certainly wasn't the case in the G Final- I'm thinking to lay a fair bit on the kiwis half/full double with the TAB-

Melbourne game so they will have heaps of fans there- this game will be HANABI either way- Anyone else keen you can get in contact via this thread

or give us a buzz on

BB- not sure if you will read this before tomorrow, (sat.) but it`s all on! Got in contact with some boys, a mate of mine who is rugby analyst or some malarky at Suntory swung me a few free tix also. Will be down in Chichibu for game early doors, 12 KO, then as soon as that is done on to the Kiwi Bar for meat pies and Air NZ final, followed by the tri nations which I am pretty sure KO at 7pm, but may be mistaken. I PM`d you earlier with my number but wil get in touch tomorrow morning when heading in for a day of contact and Kewel style elbow pie! Going to be a huge day of rugby size portions!

Top battle, Mantas not sure NZ were outclassed at all, OZ were made to battle for every bit of their ball with some absolute rock hard NZ defence. Only until the last few minutes was it snatched away, you have a lot to thank you child prodigy Inglis for!! NZ were ontop right until the final few.

BB- Mate top day at the rugby then in the Kiwi Bar, have to do it again some time. Ended up craning my head next to the speakers during the game as we got the audio feed sorted, felt like I should have been mowing the lawn with my radio in me ears at home or something!!! Did you get it at the sports bar? Will let you know about next weekend, Eng V NZ. Bosh

Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:
NZ were ontop right until the final few.

They forgot about the Fat Lady.
Lockyer said in his prematch amdle "No matter how bad things get out there. I've never thought. Can't Win!"
NZ seems to have the same mental problem as the Pomms, Both good strong talented teams, but as you say, it gets snatch away from them.

Farquah-callled you last night left a message-cheers again for the day out.Yeah it was heartbreaking- I thought esp. after Stacey's FG was a done deal- just couldn't nail the coffin-Very dissappointing-I lost a fair bit of cash to add injury to insult- When we get the two best players in the game back (messers Marshall and Williams)we will reign supreme again for sure.