Yeeeeah! I reremember that place. I've had it good too. Only a few out. There were massive sets 10 foot plus hitting the point and a 6 foot left over wrapping around the corner.

Everyone was over the other side. Man that was years ago. lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errrr, bushy, i might be missing something but what kind of trip down there doesn't involve taking your board...?1

nice pics mate. how you liking being back in WA

i'm here this weekend for a wedding. man, it is seriously cold. my old man is dragging me out at freezing knee high scarborough tomorrow, i'm not looking forward to it.

on the plus side though, i just picked up a new simon ando 6'6". i've spent so much tme fondling it the past few days that spookette is filing for divorce

lol Second honeymoon (Aus version), I really don't know how it happened that I didn't end up taking it. Believe me, BPG wouldn't have cared, and I was kicking myself for it once we were down there... :( But we also had a week down at Denmark and schmidt was that cold! You goin to Scabs tomorrow? I might be heading that way myself. Will see. Gotta finish a translation first. Really enjoyin being here mate.

CB, :thefinger: wink razz

Originally Posted By: spook
how you liking being back in WA

Yeah Bushie how are you, and more importantly BPG, settling in?

After all the stuff on here about the pros and cons of living in Oz and Japan (plus all the crap thown our way), it would be good to get your perspective.
A 5000 word essay should do the trick.

Spook- Cold? No sympathy for you young fella. rollabout I hope ya nuts fall off.

Denmark was bloody awesome mate! As always! thumbsup BPG is doing fine here. She loves the place and is enjoying the lifestyle. I've even got her yelling "Carn Eagles!" lol And "Carn Aussie!" in the Olympics! lol The only cons so far is the food. Not the lack of good food here, but the lack of genuine Japanese food. Just as well BPG is a good cook. She can make do fairly well with substitute ingredients smile

Good on you guys!

Spook - it might be cold, but not flipping cold enough to snow unfortunately!

BP...if you are looking for a resturant that has decent Japanese food try Tsunami in Glyde Street Mosman Park. You will get a kick out of the menu! We probably eat there at least once a month and have not be unhappy yet.

Originally Posted By: spook
tsumani is takai ne! but delicious.
where are you based in perth bushy and mamabear? i'm in cottesloe

Ohh Spook! Funny!
I am in Claremont.
Just coooeee from the Swanny Traino.
The menfolk (and junior menfolk) play Rugby for Cott. down in Broome Street.

The food at Tsunami may be expensive for what you would pay for Japanese food in Japan...but I reckon it is pretty much on a par with other eateries in Perth of a similar calibre. It is not extortionate.

surf is rubbish bushy1just went out on some mals with the boys before a wedding this afternoon.

you probably already know, but check out seabreeze.com.au for accurate forecasts

Originally Posted By: ger
Lots of nice pics. Like the colours on this one thumbsup thumbsup Not a good wave for beginners, I reckon.
Originally Posted By: Bushpig

353358070_LCfdX-XL.jpg

Being only in my second year surfing (longboarding) I would probably die if I tried to ride this thing! veryshocked

I finally got a shortboard last weekend and have to admit I kept wiping out.
Originally Posted By: Indo
Hey boys..
In Ballina now and 200m from Nth wall..
Smiles all round!

Hey Indo, man you get around.
Hope your settling in OK mate. I've heard good things about Ballina breakwall.

Billabong has taken over our local point break with the Pro Junior series, shit hot grommets everywhere. Not much chance of a wave for me this weekend. This ECL is comming right down on top of us. These gromms are gunnna have their hands full. I might get a few shots for yas. Put Bushies to shame. groovy

TBoy, keep going mate, you'll be taking on waves like that in no time.