• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was great. I surfed up the beach again by myself until a dolphin finally freaked me out. You know when you see a fin, but don't get a good look at it, then you see the dark shape moving around beneath the water near you?

You live up that part of town Koko?

yeah i get freaked out until i see it is a dolphin then i feel good..

Dunno what the surf is like today..

i live in Isso.. with the pimps, pros, junkies, artists.. etc.. smile

>yeah i get freaked out until i see it is a dolphin then i feel good..<

You Newie boys are soft with ya shark nets.

Good waves again today. 4 foot offshores and once again..........me and a mate the only ones out.

Not getting much work done lately thumbsup

Isso party The next Potts point. I'd rather live there than a lot of other places Koko....

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
koko are you up an walking?

hi nick.. i am walking with a cane, getting better slowly. I am walking in the pool every day and swimming.
it has been a long slow recuperation..

congrats on the babies.. best wishes to you and your lovely family.. cheers

well i have a few months until the end of the aussie season so i will see how i am at the end of august or september and if i am good to go i will have a little careful run down some easy pistes.

hmm maybe mount selwyn ha ha ha .

but i am hoping to come back to japan this feb or march.. depending on my leg of course..

I am available for baby sitting duties if needed smile

This is sad news. It shows how easy things can go wrong.

This is dylan Longbottoms Brother.

Darren longbottom was in a bad accident on a boat trip in the mentawi's islands.

He was surfing a left hand break at about 4 feet , when he bailed off the back of a wave that was closing out ,as he bailed off the back he got high in the air and when coming down was awkward and came head first into his board breaking it into a clean 2 pieces, Darren broke his neck the c5 and c6.

He was without any movement, bobbing in the water with no way of keeping his head above water , he was pulled up from the water by Ian stewart that was on the ski.Other surfers from the line -up came to help lift daz onto the sledand then stabilized him on the deck of the boat , two french doctors were aboard another boat which came to there help to stabilize darren ,after 18 hours he wastransported by helicopter to the main-land, then a plane to singapore hospital where he under went surgery to his neck.

Dazz has slight movement in his hands, but from the chest down there is still no improvement , doctors say the surgery was positive but with the amount of bruising daz has had it is still early results will be more positve once the bruising go's down .

Yeah i heard about that. Lucky there was a doctor in the area with a chopper.

The surf was about a couple of feet and offshore today..

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg