• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

There are some senbe on sale at a place near me that have a fried flavour to them and have beans in there. They really are the definition of evil but very tempting. Often scoffing some of them while I watch the footie.

oh perfect, was just asking kuma where to buy red kidney beans in a PM.... but he doesnt have a clue.

does anyone know if you can usually buy kidney beans in the supermarket in japan?

might just go and have a look eh.....

Yogurt kicks all ass! Use it in mixed juices, with curries, as a salad dressing with some olive oil and garlic, put it in pineapple juice with a bit of bicardi coconut rum.

Yogurt! Yes!!! \:D

The size of the tins of beans and red kidney beans in our local place makes me laugh - this tiny little can, I usually use 3 or 4 in one go!

I think they call them 'salad beans' --so you're suppose to put a few beans on top or beside your salad --instead of dumping a couple of pounds into a huge pot of chili.

And... yep, smoothies are good -- so simple, healthy, delicious. Get out yer blenders!

As much as I love Indian curry (well the UK type), I've never actually had a vindaloo. I always seem to end up with one of two. They should do a dish where you can choose 5 or 6 and get a bit of each.