• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Cheese and onion is a fantastic combination. Stick some worcester sauce on there and put in a toasted sandwich. Oh I could really do with one of them right now.

Where do you get your mature cheddar soubs? Local shop?

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Where do you get your mature cheddar soubs? Local shop?

There's a new MaxValu opened up locally and they sell real cheese. I doubt that it will last, but I'm doing my bit for Cheddar. It has to be the World's Finest Cheese.

mmmm.....cheese!! The funny thing is back home I don't eat so much of it, but here I crave the shit!! What I would do for a block of crumbly mature cheedar, oh yeah!!

Just had Tanabatta this weekend, how good are Jaga Bata's?? deep fried (ok I'm Scottish) Baked Potatoes in that yummy light but sweet Tempura batter, covered with salt and slathered in butter!! mmmmmmmmmmmm............a heart attack waiting to happen, but they are just sooooooo good!!!!

pickled onion monster munch make your eyes and mouth water when you open the bag, that first waft of pungent odour to hit your nostrils and thats it, saliva fest!!! (not from your eyes tho! shifty.gif)

I had this great Almond Pastry from the bakers yesterday, it went brilliant with a cup of coffee