• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

thats frustrating when the cheese spurts out the side of the sandwich!! For once, can they not make a machine that neatly seals all cheesy goodness inside!! :grandpa:

Just found this little hidden gem 10 minutes from my house............a Pie Shop!! :D

CEAA5243-B743-4686-BA7A-93F6DAB9B917_zpsqehjebwq.jpg

and not one of those American style, sweet pie places either (although the do have a couple of sweet pie options), they have a fine selection of meat pies, I got the Traditional Meat Pie and the Meat, cheese and Potato pie this time, but they also do a Chilli con Carne pie, Thai Chicken curry pie and a steak n gravy one I think!! :yummy:

C8816123-BFCA-4636-85E8-FFAE1EF170C9_zpsygdjsjtj.jpg

and not a gaijin in sight, 2 Japanese housewife types making the pies in front of your eyes..... :yummy: :clap:

Just found this little hidden gem 10 minutes from my house............a Pie Shop!! :D

CEAA5243-B743-4686-BA7A-93F6DAB9B917_zpsqehjebwq.jpg

and not one of those American style, sweet pie places either (although the do have a couple of sweet pie options), they have a fine selection of meat pies, I got the Traditional Meat Pie and the Meat, cheese and Potato pie this time, but they also do a Chilli con Carne pie, Thai Chicken curry pie and a steak n gravy one I think!! :yummy:

C8816123-BFCA-4636-85E8-FFAE1EF170C9_zpsygdjsjtj.jpg

and not a gaijin in sight, 2 Japanese housewife types making the pies in front of your eyes..... :yummy: :clap:

where is that Tubbs?