• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of sauces brought back this time, including:

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce special edition

lea-and-perrins_1840743i.jpg

EXTRA MATURED FOR A FULLER FLAVOUR. By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Purveyors of Worcestershire Sauce, Lea&Perrins Ltd, Worcester. For over 170 years Lea&Perrins Worcestershire Sauce has been helping cooks around the world to transform their cuisine with a splash. We spend up to two years carefully crafting every batch of Worcestershire Sauce in our historic Midlands Road factory in the heart of Worcester - so to celebrate, we decided to take a little bit longer. Our Special Edition Worcestershire Sauce is extra matured to give it a fuller flavour. Great on classic dishes such as cheese on toast and shepherds pie or why not try it on grilled chicken and steak. For more ideas visit www.splishme.com

Visited the new Devil Craft branch in Hamamatsucho last night. Very nice Chicago deep dish pizzas.

Apologies for the facebook link of photos.

This is The Eden pizza. A vegetarian pizza with extra feta cheese on top.

1094507_10151595275493299_709570055_o.jpg

The Devil works - the works with lots of fresh ingredients.

1097172_10151595197378299_1131882442_o.jpg

And their cheesecake.

1077489_10151595347698299_1306000311_o.jpg

Good looking deep dish MIJ.... very un-Japanese like.

Want. To. Go.

I noticed Marks and Spencers have a line of wasabi crackers and even some 'kakinotani' this summer.

Quite a few wasabi things in England at the moment.

Prague #1 powder I think it's called. There are a few different ones used for bacon curing....google curing salts and you'll get it. U use a TINY amount each time so don't go ordering buckets of the stuff