• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

a friend of mine, spoke little English, was going for a holiday to Aus and asked me how to ask for his favourite food in Aus. I spelt out C R A B. But unfortunately he misheard the B.

Chicken tikka masala.....first time I've seen it in a restaurant over here, fantastic. Weird little place, served in tin plates with no rice....so had me a butter naan and a keema paratha to wash it down. :yummy:

Sounds good Tubby?

Will we soon be calling you TubbierBeaveringo?

;)

haha....I think I'm already there!! Been out jogging the past couple of days, saw my reflection in a shop window as I passed....not pretty.....man boobs and belly everywhere!! :D

I have never made that. Go on tell me how to make it.

Do you need peanuts? ;)

:lol: You need some peanuts ;)

easiest thing I've ever made, all you need is peanuts....nothing else. Put your peanuts into a food processor and blast away until it starts to come together as a paste......thats it! No added salt, no added hydrogenated nastiness, just peanuts! I saw recipes that asked for extra peanut oil ( 2-3 tablespoons) and I did buy some peanut oil to do this but at the last minute I saw a recipe that said u don't need oil, so I gave that a whirl and its true