• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Over summer I found some really great chocolate fondant mints. They are so yummy. Bought quite a few boxes and currently enjoying them too much!

Hmmmmmmm

yeah....it can get expensive though as each tray of gyoza are about 400-500 yen....and there are a lot of different kinds....and you wanna try them all.....next thing you know, you've spent a wedge on scoffing delightful little dumplings! :D

Been to a Japanese restaurant here in the UK and I enjoyed it but my friend told me that the food was pretty poor compared to 'the real thing'. Don't know if he was just showing off for having been to Japan or not, but...

;)

Been to a Japanese restaurant here in the UK and I enjoyed it but my friend told me that the food was pretty poor compared to 'the real thing'. Don't know if he was just showing off for having been to Japan or not, but...

;)

Please tell me it wasn't Wagamama's.....that place is SHIT! Definitely better over here!! :D

I made hotn spich steak fajitas tonight....damn they were good!! :yummy:

;)

They are flexible. Depending on your mood, they can be Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Singapore or Swedish. And they all taste the same. Stange.