• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Originally Posted By: klingon
Turkish Delight. Haven't had one of them for a while but used to LOVE them things.
A lifetime ago, pre-kids, during my work stupid overtime hours (for no extra pay) period my dinner would often be a Turkish Delight Chocolate Bar picked up from the petrol station while I fueled up the car.

No wonder I crashed and burned.
  • 3 weeks later...

Some bread shops are just amazing aren't they.

There's one near me that is just too good. I try to avoid otherwise I'd be as big as a much bigger gg.

Latest new sweet one is like an apple cream bun. Not usually the kind of thing that gets me excited but this one is just brilliant.

After the summer away, I've returned to Japan to find that my local supermarket has started to stock what is now my new favourite ice-cream - melon pan ice-cream with maple syrup!! Sounds and is both strange and sweet but man, I'm hooked!! :D

Late night crepes at the hole in the wall in Myoko Akakura's main street. Who would have thought you could eat bananas, strawberries & cream after a night on the pss.

Must be the Japanese equivelant of a kebab - AKA - late night lamb sandwich. :yummy:

I have been eating far too many cho-yummy things of late and so need to take a break from reading this thread.

Gambaru starts tomorrow!