• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

It's just a term referring to one's lady partner. It's probably seen as anachcronistic by some, but it is still used by some of us fossils. We aren't married, so I can't call her my wife.

Anyway, the local TV company wanted something using water melons. Melons can't be baked into cake, so she devised that confection.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Just like that in the piccie above.

TB makes it into porridge of course.

yeah but only when I put my kilt on to go shot-putting

Scotch-egg for lunch Bags slap and then for dinner (or tea as we say in Scotland) its deep fried haggis, with a side of deep fried turnip and potato all washed down with a deep fried whisky...hoots mon!! smile

not big. Its not branded as Tesco, but Tesco bought over a Japanese supermarket chain and they are slowly rebrading goods in the Tesco brand. The products from home are interspersed throughout the store so its a kind of treasure hunt to find what you want, but they have large tins of beans, digestive biscuits, bourbon biscuits, custard creams, tesco pasta sauces, curry sauces, PG Tips........enough to make me excited about a trip to the supermarket! smile